Emulsion Polymer MarketSize was valued at USD 49.5 billion in 2022. It is expected to reach USD 87.7 billion by 2032, with a 6.0% CAGR during the 2022-2028 forecast period.
Due to strong growth in paints, coatings adhesives paper and paperboard, the emulsion polymer market is seeing strong growth. Monomers, polymerizing surfactants and water make up emulsions polymers. Water-borne solvents are formed when the monomer in emulsion Polymers is dissolved in water. You can substitute solvent-borne monomers with a concentrated version due to the low volatile organic compound (VOC). It is widely used because of its high molecular weight and greater recyclability. To improve the quality of paints, emulsion polymers are sought worldwide. Water-borne emulsion polmers have replaced solvent-borne chemicals due to environmental concerns. This product is made from natural and crude gas. This has hindered the growth of the emulsion polymer market.
Request for Sample Copy of Emulsion Polymer Market with Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs@ https://chemicalmarketreports.com/report/global-emulsion-polymers-market/#requestForSample
- There is a rising demand from the end-use industry: Emulsions are widely used in paints and coatings. Emulsion polymer demand is increasing in many end-use markets.
- Growing demand for ecofriendly products: Emulsions are frequently used as a replacement for solvent-based plastics, which can be dangerous to the environment. Emulsion polymers are being increasingly sought after because they are environmentally friendly.
- Technology advancements: Emulsion polymer technology advances have made it possible produce emulsions with improved performance characteristics like better adhesion, resistance to water, and durability. This has led to a greater demand for emulsions in different end-use sectors.
- Growing construction industry: The construction sector is a significant end user of emulsion Polymers, especially in the production of paints and coatings. The market for emulsions polymers is expected to grow because of the increasing construction industry in emerging markets.
Regional Snapshot of Emulsion Polymer Market
- North America: The emulsion polymer market in North America is expected to witness moderate growth due to the increasing demand from end-use industries such as paper and packaging, textiles, and coatings. The United States is the major contributor to the emulsion polymer market in the region.
- Europe: The emulsion polymer market in Europe is expected to grow at a steady rate due to the demand from various end-use industries, such as paints and coatings, adhesives, and construction. Germany, France, and the United Kingdom are the major contributors to the emulsion polymer market in the region.
- Asia Pacific: The emulsion polymer market in the Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth due to the increasing demand from end-use industries such as construction, textiles, and packaging. China, India, and Japan are the major contributors to the emulsion polymer market in the region.
- Latin America: The emulsion polymer market in Latin America is expected to witness moderate growth due to the increasing demand from end-use industries such as paints and coatings, textiles, and adhesives. Brazil and Mexico are the major contributors to the emulsion polymer market in the region.
- Middle East and Africa: The emulsion polymer market in the Middle East and Africa is expected to witness moderate growth due to the increasing demand from end-use industries such as construction, textiles, and coatings. Saudi Arabia and South Africa are the major contributors to the emulsion polymer market in the region.
Emulsion Polymer Market: Drivers
Emulsion Market: Drivers
Market for architectural Emulsion Polymer should expand by 2021 due to increasing demand for durable and protection paints. The forecast period will see rapid urbanization and an increase in disposable income. This is expected to drive market growth. This trend is expected drive increased demand in emulsions. The rising demand of high-quality color paints and the increased development of residential infrastructure in emerging countries will drive growth to this industry.
The forecast period will see an increase in market demand due to the increased awareness among end-users of the environmental impact of solvent-based paints. It is expected that environmentally friendly paints and coatings will be developed. The global market is witnessing a rise in the use of emulsion polymerization. This process allows industry operators to make high molecular weight polymers with low viscosity. Due to increasing consumer awareness regarding green buildings, global demand will rise over the forecast period.
Emulsion Polymer Market: Restraints
A lot of the raw material that industry operators use is derived from petrochemical feedstocks like natural gas and crude oil. These feedstocks are susceptible to high volatility and rapid changes in price. These price fluctuations can be exacerbated by macroeconomic and supply and demand factors. Changes in the availability or cost of raw materials could impact industry operations.
Enquire Here for Report Customization: https://chemicalmarketreports.com/report/global-emulsion-polymers-market/#inquiry
Emulsion Polymer Market Key Trends:
Vinyl Acetate – The Fastest Growing Section
Vinyl acetate will continue to grow because of its increasing use within the end-user industry, such as building and automotive.
It is more commonly used in architectural Emulsion polymers because of its aesthetic appeal, high resistance against temperature, and high durability.
The market is also being affected by the increase in construction and non-residential spending.
India’s vinyl market is seeing significant growth because of its rapidly growing construction industry. Government initiatives like “Housing for All by 2020” have seen significant growth in the country’s construction sector.
To attract foreign investors to the country, the government is making several changes to corporate taxes. This will encourage investments in healthcare and education as well as transport and water infrastructure.
All of these factors will lead to an increase in demand for polymer and polymer emulsions throughout the forecast period.
Elopak & Nippon Paper Industries created a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in February 2022 in order to strengthen their partnership.
WACKER doubled the production of its Nanjing plant for polymer products in Oct 2020. WACKER invested around US$ 100 million on its integrated Nanjing factory. WACKER’s Nanjing expansion was intended to satisfy growing customer demand and supply high-quality binding materials in China’s developing construction industry.
Celanese began expanding its global emulsions polymers business in Jan 2020. Celanese’s emulsion-polymers and derivatives business was expanded to improve the global acetyl chain value. Celanese can invest in integrated capital to capture the growth in global Emulsions market.
Grolman Group (an international distributor of specialty ingredient) and Trinseo formed a partnership in March 2019 to distribute styreneacrylate-acrylate latex bindings in Europe for coatings adhesives sealingants and elastomers.
Megafarma (an Azelis company) and Celanese Corporation have signed an agreement for the supply of emulsion polmers Mexico.
Scope of the Report
|Market Size in 2021||USD 46.9 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.0%|
|Quantitative Units||USD In Bn|
|No. of Pages in Report||200+ Pages|
|No. of Tables & Figures||150+|
|Direct Order This Report||Available- To Purchase This Premium Report Click Here|
Key Market Players:
- DIC Corporation
- Omnova Solutions
- Nuplex Industries
- Medical Grade Hydroxyapatite (HAP)
- Research Grade Hydroxyapatite (HAP)
- Paints & Coatings
- Paper & Paperboard
- Textiles & Non-woven
Industry, By Region
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- What is the greatest obstacle to the growth of the polymer emulsions market?
- What market dynamics are there for polymer emulsion market alignment?
- Which region is expected to be the leader in the emulsions polymers market?
- Name the top industrial players on the market?
- How much CAGR will this market achieve during the forecast period?
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Private Limited) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report providing firm.
Global Business Development Team – Market.us
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300 New York City, NY 10170, United States
Phone: +1 718 618 4351 (International), Phone: +91 78878 22626 (Asia)
Email: [email protected]
Leave a Reply